Saturday, October 27, 2012

Peach Perfection

24DC, 24 day challenge maintenance, after the 24 day challenge
I have discovered my new best thing......

A-MAZING! This is a Peach AM Bar that has been microwaved for 30 seconds and then let cool (most important step if you actually want to taste anything for the next 48 hours)

Peach Cookie!! YUMMERS!








24DC, 24 day challenge maintenance, after the 24 day challenge
HYDRATE PEOPLE!


Super busy day, but I did manage to muster up the energy for a 9pm run- was pretty proud of myself and it felt pretty good to actually get moving again.





From now till my 90 days I really want to focus on working more- well, more like ANY exercise into each day- it's time to kick it up a notch!







How do you work more activity into your busy schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment