Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sucky Saturday

Weird Saturday continued with my kids getting all their chores done before I even woke up, which NEVER happens. I really didn't know what to do with the three hours of nagging I had penciled in, so I cut some bangs....





Pretty good for doing it myself- usually I have Lyss do them cause she's a wiz with that razor/comb/cutter thingy, but I was determined to make it work...this is the best job I've done so far- YAY!










Ran around all day and ended up at Sprouts cause they had $.88 black berries and then realized I really have nothing to cook for dinner. They had super cheap chicken and it beats thawing some out for something so why not?







Hard to read but the marinade is Honey Dijon and was delish, scored the chicken on both sides, marinaded for about an hour and then threw them on the grill. Two minutes, 45 degree turn (for pretty grill marks), then two minutes, then flip- then 2/turn/2- done :) Had these with asparagus, I LOVE asparagus! was starving so I spaced out taking the "after" pic but it was delish!




The day ended with me pissed off at the world and walking around the neighborhood for an hour to cool off (at midnight)...nice- good thing I don't have to get up tomorrow at 5:30 for a charity walk or anything :/ Meh!


What is your all time FAV vegi?













No comments:

Post a Comment