Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Check out my Nuts!

Took on cleaning out the fridge yesterday :/ I can't decide which I like least- cleaning out the fridge or the cleaning the toilet... is it odd that I am debating the fate of foods from both ends.

Here is the "After" Pic...




...my fridge looks anorexic! I definitely need some vegi's up in here!




...yes that is a paint brush in a plastic bag from last year on the 3rd shelf down...I'm sure it's something I saw on the DIY- A YEAR AGO!




Cleaning the fridge is down right scary...

My Mom flies in tomorrow, so I really do need to get some vegi's up in here, but my Nut stash is looking pretty sweet!

...Does this make me squirrel-ish?








Hoping to try out some new soups this week, as the weather is starting to turn and it's time to break out the soup pot!

What's your least favorite chore? I think I am going with toilet  (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment