Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ladies Alive 2012 Day 1

I completely failed with taking pictures on the way here- bummer cause we drove by where they grow Super Bowl Sod...I know you are totally hating me right now for missing that one :/ I will do better on the way back, promise!

Please bear with me on the side pics- I am on the little laptop and it is so now working with me this morning!


Night one and the tears were already flowing. This is the much needed break I needed and I am so glad I took the step outside of my comfort zone to come. We got to dress up and take crazy pics in a photo booth <3 it!


LOVE all the ladies I am meeting and getting to know- everyone is so loving, I can't even explain it but it is pretty much exactly what I needed right now.

Be careful what you wish for....bring on the adventure! The six of us figured out how to jump this GMC not once, but twice...and how awesome does Jill look in action?



What man tasks have you triumphed?

No comments:

Post a Comment