Saturday, August 25, 2012

Waiting for FedEx

I am a 36 year old mother of three; a daughter who is 15 "and a half, MOM!", my oldest son who is 12 13, and my youngest son who is 14 months (a birthday surprise at 35). My short story, skinny in highschool, gained the freshman 20 in college, first kid, Atkins, second kid, Weight Watchers, held that for about 4 years, started to gain slowly over the years- attempted to go back to WW twice, tried Body For Life, surprise baby number 3, tried WW again, tried intuitive eating (because I am SICK of diets!), and am now the highest non-pregnancy weight of my life. Guess my "intuition" is a bit out of whack....or it's starving.

I've read a lot of Advocare stories prior to deciding to give it a try, both positive and negative but the biggest factor in my personal choice was seeing the difference it made on the cousin of my good friend- another Mother of two who was just like me. Pictures say a thousand words- fingers crossed mine will be just as motivating....


-Too be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment