Saturday, August 25, 2012

The night before Mom is on The 24 Day Challenge

losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet
 
My Challenge Arrived!!!!
 
My friend K. and I went out for Sushi and Sake Sunday yesterday joking that it was our "Last Meal" of sorts. I am so glad we are taking the challenge together, I think it will make it a little easier. I already did all my shopping this morning after I stayed up late last night working out my meal/snack plans for the week. I figure it will be easier to eat right if I have everything already at hand. My kit arrived today and though I am not looking forward to my weigh-in/measure/picture tomorrow I'm still pretty excited.

Still searching the net for info and tips, as I am the queen of "google it!" I can't tell you how dumb I would be if we still just had libraries for information Had a few questions after reading and I really wanted to know what to expect, so I checked in with my "Sponsor" (Skinny Mom that K knows whom we stalked to find out HOW she did it)-

Read that the Fiber Drink was nar/nar (ie. disgusting tasting/thick/hard to choke down)
 Sponsor: not her 'favorite' but tolerable- her suggestion: mix it with the Spark and don't let it sit...
My response: I'm Scared!

-which brought up:
What should I really be expecting, give me the real deal so I can mentally prepare
Sponsor: protein shakes are good, fruit punch spark is good, fiber drink is the worst of it and you only do that on days 1-3 and 8-10.


Read that you can have Olive Oil mayonnaise during the 24 Day Challenge
Read that you can't have Olive Oil mayonnaise during the 24 Day Challenge
Sponsor: food sheets are a guideline and it sounds like you already know what's healthy/not so go with that but really try to stick to the suggestions, especially during the cleanse
My take on it: no olive oil mayonnaise

Exercise- I refuse to be a Gym Rat again so what's the real story on your results?
Sponsor: I was really busy during that period and didn't have time to go to the gym pretty much the whole 90 days.
My response: I officially hate you, this shiz better work!


Are you starting The 24 Day Challenge tomorrow? What are your concerns? Fears? Goals? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment