Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chicken Soup For Your Goals

Chopped up half a banana and threw it in my Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake this morning- super yummy! It works out great that every 3 days you get to mix it up a bit and it breaks up what could become monotonous if you let it. The key is to keep being creative, keep looking for recipes and experiment!

My last burn day (what you call a carb day on The 24 Day Challenge) I made what I wanted to call Garbage Chicken Soup, but quickly realized if I did I would be the only one eating it...maybe Everything but the Sink Chicken Soup?? I decided on Chicken Enchilada Soup...winner, cause they all ate it:)

weight loss, post baby weight loss, diet, 24 Day Challenge Recipes




This was a super easy crock pot recipe- threw in 3 large frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot. Mixed one packet of onion soup mix with 1 can of diced tomatoes that I ran through the Ninja to mix/puree. Cooked that all day on low until I chicken shredded easily. Then threw in one zip lock bag of frozen chicken stock (I make mine w/left over rotisserie chicken carcasses cause I'm cheap like that and want to get every penny out of them) but you can use canned, no biggie. I also threw in a 1/4 bag of frozen corn I found in the freezer, a drained and rinsed can of black beans, and a bag of the Seeds of Change Quiona Rice mix that is already cooked. This could freeze easily too so you can portion it out and have meals ready to go- <3 it!

What's your favorite "tastes better than it looks" recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment