Monday, September 24, 2012

In a Pickle

Yesterday when I went to grab my go-to bag of cashews for snack I quickly realized that someone had conveniently turned the bag of "whole" cashews into cashew "pieces"....this time it was NOT me! Measuring the meager morsels out they weren't even half of the portion needed for a whole snack..what to do? So I grabbed half an avocado, a hard boiled egg yolk, chopped up the remaining pieces and mashed them all together- actually pretty tasty- next time I'm going to add some red onion for some heat.

weight loss, post baby weight loss, diet, losing weight



Later in the day we were at target and I spotted these bad boys:
weight loss, post baby weight loss, diet, losing weight




They were freakin DEE-LISH! If you are one of the 7 people on the planet who LOVED Extreme Dill Pickle Flavored Pringles (I skip that isle in the grocery store so I don't even know if they still make them) - these are the way of the future!




I already went back and bought the bigger jar,


weight loss, post baby weight loss, diet, losing weight



Just to be safe on sodium I am going to mix them half and half with plain roasted unsalted cashews- but YAY for new treats!

 
What replacement snacks have you found in your 24 Day Challenge journey?



No comments:

Post a Comment