Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It Takes 21 Days To Creat A Habit

...tomorrow will be Day 30 on The 24 Day Challenge- 5 days past when I could have officially said "Cool, that worked pretty good...now what?" Problem? It worked wayyy better than "pretty good"- as in-

I sleep better; like crash out, dreaming, wake up refreshed kind of sleep
I'm not starving; I eat when I'm hungry, I feel full, and I'm still losing inches like crazy
I have more energy; like get thing done, keep my cool, play on the floor with the kids kind of energy
I feel better; this one is hard to put into words unless your on the stuff- but you just FEEL better
I have clarity; my mind isn't foggy, I think clearly, I'm able to focus better, I am more productive


...bottom line- I don't want to go back to feeling how I did 30 Days ago. It takes a different set of habits if you want to be in a different place than where you are now.

 
What habits do you need to change to be where you want to be in 24 Days?

No comments:

Post a Comment