Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Out Of Hiding

30 Days and counting:) Day 24 seems like forever ago and I'm kinda bummed that I have to wait another 30 Days before I weigh/measure again- but I refuse to be a slave to the scale- I know myself and I get in my own head way too easy! I was searching through my old pics today to see what I had in the way of "before" my last pregnancy pics and I must have not been looking too great as I have pics of everyone else EXCEPT me...


....but I did find this pic of one of our 3 Pugs that pretty much describes how I felt about life in general before The 24 Day Challenge:

post baby weight loss, losing weight, diet after baby
"Wake me when it's winter!"
 

Yep, SO thankful I am not in that place anymore!=)
 
What differences are you feeling about yourself since starting The 24 Day Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment