Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Last Straw

This morning I had a "straw" situation and had to compromise:/

post baby weight loss, losing weight, diet



I hate it when that happens and this time I can't even blame anyone else because I took the last one- dang it! Funny part is I got this Valentine's straw at a closing party of a bar in Oregon (which was NOT held even near Valentines) because THEY ran out of straws and only had these left XD

So not only does it have some miles on it, it seems to be the Last Straw Standing!










Spent the morning/early afternoon in training today on all the awesome AdvoCare products, so my my meals got a bit messed up (I just had two snacks until I could break for lunch) and then had a late lunch from YC's Mongolian Barbecue- chicken and vegi's- so yummy!

post baby weight loss, losing weight, diet
That's not a noodle, it's a sprout- I was a good Girl:)


Then my shipment arrived today while I was in training (surprise Saturday delivery- awesome!) so I am picking up the rest of the stuff tonight that I need for my Pumpkin Pie Meal Replacement shake master piece- mainly pumpkin pie spice and canned pumpkin- let the experimenting begin!

 
To straw or not to straw- that is the question today-??


No comments:

Post a Comment