Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Is In The Air

I placed another order a couple days ago and I'm pretty excited for it to arrive. Normally I wouldn't get all pumped up for Vanilla, but I saw some ideas in my 24 Day Challenge fb group for a Pumpkin Pie shake using the Vanilla Meal Replacement mix, nutmeg, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice- heck I'm even thinking about throwing in some canned pumpkin (after I check the label for added sugar ect). To me Pumpkin means Fall is upon us and I love me some Pumpkin Latte so this will be a fantastic swap! How come the more I type pumpkin the funnier the word looks?



I've already had my Halloween decorations out for a couple weeks now...

post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, diet
...no that is not a huge big screen TV, it's flat screen that still needs to loose a few pounds :D














I picked this guy up at Lowe's this year- LOVE me some candle holders, not gonna lie!

post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, diet















Dinner last night was Enchilada chicken, courtesy of some free spices I scored couponing. Added canned tomatoe sauce, some water, and frozen chicken breasts. Next time I'm going to try this in the crock pot, it was delish baked (nice and moist) but I think shredded would be Epic! over some shredded lettuce with some sliced black olives...nom-nom-nom!

post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, diet



What's your thoughts on fall decorating? When is TOO early?

No comments:

Post a Comment