Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Admonition of guilt...


Okay so today is actually the day BEFORE I am supposed to end lean in phase 4 and since my daughter Alyssa is done today I figured I will just end this phase as well so our free days will line up again going forward. AND I know I have not been doing the greatest the last 4 days so I am clearing my conscious now and moving on...

1. Saturday I was feeling celebratory over my 60 Days of focus and evidently lost all focus and drank an entire bottle of wine (over about 6 hours) WHICH more than likely contributed to the fact I was mad at the world. Not to mention did NOT feel so great before the Charity walk...

2. Sunday AFTER the Charity walk I felt I deserved a burger-fries-fried cheese sticks-AND 2 drinks...

3. Tuesday (last night) I had three beers and crap load of Chex mix....

:/
With no further adoo- here are the consequences for my 4th lean in so I can move on:


Weight: 149.6 (-1lb)
R Arm: 12
Abdomen: 32 (1")
Chest: 36
Waist: 30 1/2 (+1/2")- yes, red is BAD
Hips: 39 1/2 (+1/2")
R Thigh: 25 1/2 (-3/4)
R Calf: 15

64 Days, Total of 13.4 lbs lost and 21 inches
 
Insert song from "Annie"-and I'm out...
...the sun'll come out, tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment