Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ELROY!!!

In the morning, after Parky woke up and I used my Mommy Ninja skills to convince him to go back down for another 30 minutes so I could lay in my bed with the windows open blowing in nice cool desert air, all tucked in still snugly warm and just relax. It was nice, calm, almost trance like where I lay with my eyes closed, completely relaxed, but not asleep- just in peace....

...and it was at that very moment I realized that what would make that very moment PERFECT is if I could push a button and robot would come massage this knot out of my neck that has been growing for months now- AREN'T WE SUPPOSE TO BE THE JETSONS BY NOW!

breast feeding mom on the 24 day challenge, 24 day challenge for teens



I seriously need to get serious about hitting the store- luckily there was a leftover chicken breast from grilling the other night, so it became my lunch.






breast feeding mom on the 24 day challenge, 24 day challenge for teens




Guess my stomach is shrinking cause above is what I was SUPPOSED to eat (though the chicken may have been a little more) and here is what was left as I was STUFFED and literally couldn't take another bite :)










I am noticing even on my free days, most of the day you are eating on plan out of habit, and seriously- it's EASIER! Then when you are eating "bad" foods you really can't eat that much..WIN/WIN!

In other news...Lyss is on her final day of the challenge today! YAY! So tomorrow I will be updating her results here and on the Teen Challenge page- so excited to see her progress but she has really owned it and makes all her food decisions herself! Learning life skills to be healthy- that's what it's all about friends!

If we were the Jetson's already, what gadget would you own?

No comments:

Post a Comment