Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chipped Off

Alright, I'm 3 for 3 on exercising:) This MIGHT be a personal record, so it's kinda a big deal- ideally it will become a habit, so bear with me while I create it. I was extra motivated to run due to some poor planning for dinner last night- we had to run errands and because we were starving decided Mexican sounded good. I had broiled chicken breasts with tomatillo sauce (which is AMAZING) and black beans- I skipped eating all but a bite of the rice and flour tortillas...and cheese. Bad news is I ate a bowl full of tortilla chips while we waited for our food because I was STARVING....hence the motivation to go running at 10:30pm.

post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, running shoesNotice they how new my shoes look XD
I actually bought them not long after I had Parky in 2011....In fact with baby in tow I went to 3 different stores and tried on all kinds of shoes (cause I'm super picky) even those toe sock ones (too weird for me) and I remember one sales Lady asked me what kind of running I do....with a straight face!






...Oh, well ACTUALLY I'm trying to put on some weight right now for this movie that I'm in where I play an overweight, post pardum, depressed mom, who's stressed out and at the end of her rope...but AFTER THAT I'm right back at training for the 2016 Olympic Long distance qualifications..



It really wasn't as bad as I remember, but last time I tried running was a few months after I gave birth so I know there was a whole lot of jiggle going on and I HATE that! It was nice and cool out and I only saw one person- the security golf cart guy- which I never know if it's a good thing or a bad thing....good that he's out?? or is he out because he needs to be?? I try to pay attention either way- I'm not letting hoodlums deter my goals here!
post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, weight loss products


My after run treat-<3 these Gingerbread Snack Bars! (still showing available!) They taste just like carrot cake! I need to order more before they are gone for the season :(









Some love to run, some hate it, where do you stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment