Tuesday, October 9, 2012

YAY for OmegaPlex!

Exercised two days in a row now! Go Me! To be honest I wasn't THAT excited about doing it last night, but knowing I am taking 60 day pics in less than two weeks is pretty motivating. Broke out the Zumba to sweat it out~





This is as far as I've made it with the 6 Zumba DVD's- #2- I actually tried to do the 3rd one a while back and about died, these are no joke folks!

















Used my other marinade score to make Teriyaki Chicken
last night- this one was yummy!











Took two frozen chicken breasts and threw them in the crock pot with about 1/2 C of this marinade and 1/2 C water mixed for about 4 hours on low. Steamed some broccoli and threw the chopped chicken over the broccoli and topped with some of the crock pot sauce- yum-yum!








Noticed something in the shower last night...don't be scared! My hair finally stopped falling out! Ever since I gave birth to Parky my hair keeps falling out in ridiculous amounts- like scary amounts, all time! It's like someone flipped a switch and it's stopped! YAY!

What changes are you noticing on the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment