Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I have pretty much decided I am scrapping this week as far as eating right because I am seriously failing...today really needs to be my last "free day" because I have GOT to get back on target to my 90 day goals. I have purchased Halloween Candy twice already and yet I hope to have enough for the Trick-or-Treaters tonight...seriously...it it just my house?




After enjoying many a "Treat" yesterday, Parker decided to try out his skills at "Tricking"...
















It was SUPER CUTE the first couple times....the next 23 started to make me crazy..


Last night we decided to take on the Pumpkins...we really do have to wait until last minute here in AZ cause it's still so warm during they day you either need to put them in the fridge during the day or you get like 27 hours max before it wilts and rots. Learned that one the hard way the first year I was here...nothing like slaving for hours over carefully created masterpieces to have them end up looking like aging zombies...but I guess those are in now....


Totally distracting you from the fact I don't have any great meal suggestions today cause I ate Pizza...and Doritos....MEH! Tomorrow is again a new day....sounding familiar?? Yeah, it's been that kind of week!

How long do you wait to buy Halloween Candy so that you actually have some to hand out?

No comments:

Post a Comment