Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hay...it's worth it! Promise!

So excited for my teenage Daughter Alyssa who started The 24 Day Challenge yesterday! She starts softball season right after the Holiday's in January so she has perfectly timed 90 days prior to drop some weight and shape up for her Sophomore season! The plan is to work the Trim Challenge and move her into the Elite Perfomance products during the season.

To help her out I portion everything out for her and threw it in a zip lock:

teen weight loss, losing weight, diet, teen obesity solutions

We also went over her schedule and timed out when she should have snack, Catalyst, ect and it worked out perfectly with her schedule. I really stressed WATER making sure to get enough in to flush all the bad stuff out.

She did awesome her first day! Said the chocolate peanut butter Meal Replacement Bar was delish and I tried the Peach AM Bar this morning and really like it. I don't think it's as filling as the Meal Replacement Shake but is a good option if you are super rushed.



This Kid totally cracks me up- she didn't mind Facing the Fiber in the AM but I about peed myself when she text me regarding the PM cleanse pills- her exact text:

"Dog food pills!!! Gross!!! >.<"

 ....well they are Herbs, not exactly tasty- have you ever chewed on hay?- same taste- and it's only for 7 of the 10 nights...totally do-able!



Fess up- HAVE you ever tasted HAY?



No comments:

Post a Comment