Saturday, October 6, 2012

No Riding Red Bicycles after 9pm

Last night I thought it would be a brilliant idea to have a glass of wine (it was a poopy Friday and I figured I have EARNED it).....at 11:30pm. Not the best idea- not only did I have the worst time ever getting up this morning, I slept like crap AND I have a headache- not the way I wanted to start my Saturday :/

24 Day Challenge for Moms, weight loss, losing post baby weight
                                                                                                                      ~YOU, Mr. Red Bicyclette are NOT my friend








 In surveying my visible progress so far I am thinking it is time to ramp up the exercise effort a notch. I have been walking the dogs with Mr. Water Diet pretty much every night which is 35-40 minutes but it may be time to dust off the yoga DVD's. Now that I'm shrinking it's time to tighten it up a bit and really see what this stuff can do. I've got 2 weeks from yesterday to my Day 60 updates so note for the future- Day 48 I decided to start "working out" :D

 
When did you decide to start working out on the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment