Thursday, October 18, 2012

No so much like a baby

Not sure what it is, but I've been craving coffee- like REALLY GOOD coffee at about 9pm. Night before last I gave in and made some espresso with no consequence. Last night..not so lucky, hence I was up until 2am unable to sleep. I'm actually not too bad this morning though- maybe I was getting too much sleep or something...yeah, right!


weight loss after baby, post baby weight loss, losing weight, diet



      I'm not even sure that is ACTUALLY  possible as a Mom, pretty sure you are just filling in the deficit for like...at least 20 years!








weight loss after baby, post baby weight loss, losing weight, diet




Really in dire need of a snack shopping trip, I'm out of cashews and over raw almonds so hopefully I get my butt to the store at some point soon. Dinner last night was bun-less vegi burgers (Boca are my personal favorite). Not 100% sure but I think this would actually qualify as a VEGAN meal- wow! Look at me go :)







Do you make faces with your ketchup too or is it just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment