Wednesday, October 17, 2012

48 Hours to 60 Days

Countdown to day 60 is closing in fast, 48 hours till new pics and I can't wait to see the side-by-side-by-sides :) I've been working hard and the fact that my family is starting to notice means there is big time change so hopefully my pics show the same thing.

My exercising plan lasted the record three days, going to need to start making that a habit as I am shrinking but the supplements can only do so much to tighten it up and I really don't want saggy...NOT HOT!

Busted out my food network skills last night with what I am calling Enchilada Soup. I threw a package of ground turkey with a large can of green enchilada sauce in the crock pot on low for about 5 hours (the leaner the turkey the best- like Jennie O- it cooks up "dry" so perfect for this recipe).

weight loss after baby, post baby weight loss, 24 day challenge meal ideas



Then scoop out your portions and set aside while you chop the vegi's so it's not boiling hot when you throw them on top. I know it SORTA looks like dog food, but hang in there with me, it is amaze-balls good!




weight loss after baby, post baby weight loss, 24 day challenge meal ideas
Next I shredded some iceberg lettuce, chopped up tomatoes with red onion, garlic and fresh lime and then layered about 1/4 of a chopped avocado on top- booyah! This was SUPER delish, the chilled crunchy vegi's with the warm soup- seriously one of the best things I have ever madePerfect prep for my favorite time of year...soup for dinner season!








 
What's your favorite Soup for Dinner?



No comments:

Post a Comment