Saturday, October 13, 2012

Picture worth 53 Days of Focus

Failed at posting again yesterday :/ That makes twice, but I'm going to all them vacation days "D as I think both of them were the day after I finished a lean in phase so hey, I needed a break! This week has been crazy busy even with the older kids at their Dad's- not sure how it always feels that way- but it does!


post baby weight loss, losing weight after baby, diet, AdvoCare
skinny legs! I missed you SO MUCH!
Here's me and Parky heading out to meet up with K. for Free Day Fiesta! Paul took this pic and as soon as he got the camera my panic went sky high but I figured what the heck, I have been working my tail of lately...maybe it shows? I am SO HAPPY with this pic! I was all- holy crap- look how skinny I'm getting! <3<3<3 IT! Can't wait to see my 60 Day side by side with my before in about a week!


Lyssa, my 15 year old daughter is rocking the Teen Challenge out big time- she sent me a 12 Day pic and WOW she is literally melting! She's still at her Dad's and I know she will want to weight/measure when she gets back tonight but she says her "skinny jeans" are too big and it's "annoying". What a horrible problem to have!


Camera shy or flash a smile? Which are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment