Monday, October 15, 2012

Free Days have a price to pay...

weight loss after baby, post baby weight loss, getting fit after baby


Yesterday I took a much needed complete and total DAY OFF- of pretty much everything! Paul and I went to the AZ Cardinals vs Bills NFL game and had a blast! No kids, no focusing on what/when to eat- just a complete and total break.





weight loss after baby, post baby weight loss, getting fit after baby



Lunch was awesome, the game was a nail biter- all the way into OT when Paul decided to launch his sunglasses off his head into the Club House Level below...which no one has access too unless you have tickets in the Club House Level- Fun! We ended up having to have the Sheriff's gain access and get them for us after the game...good times! Guess I got my $100 out of those Oakley's cause they survived the landing!







Well I must have really overdid myself on the "Free" part of the day cause by the time we got home I was SUPER sick and my stomach hurt really bad- not a fun way to end the day. I think going forward I will stick to the plan most of the day (like usual) and then add in "free" stuff not an entire free-for-all day- cause my stomach can't handle it!
 
 
How free are you on your FREE DAYS?

No comments:

Post a Comment