Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 1- Done!


Day 1 of my fight against fat Santa's and go figure I'm coming down with a cold :/ Same thing happened to me when I very first started The 24 Day Challenge and I powered through then so here we go...

Felt I needed more in my substance in my breakfast today since I had to add Dayquil to my mix MNS Max C, so had a Breakfast Bar instead of the usual shake.


Lunch was leftover sliced turkey breast with some bagged vegi's I snagged at Fry's last night for $.50- booyah!



Both snacks today were regular cashews mixed w/pickled cashews about half/half...as the day went on I started to forget to take pictures until I was actually halfway or more through eating...so no this is not a portion size- it started out as 1/2 a cup








I snacked on green and black olives while making dinner cause I was starving....hence I almost forgot to take a pic of dinner. I used ground turkey and added 1 egg white, spices, and a couple dashes of Worcester sauce to make portioned patties, steamed up some Brussel sprouts and yum-yum!



Did 45 minutes of Zumba with Lyss and Parky to round out the day- my goal for the first 10 days is to follow the clean eating and supplements of the Lean and Burn phases of The 24 Day Challenge and then add in the suggested workouts for the Zumba 10 Day jump start- YAY ME!

Gettin serious this round- I want awesome comparison pics!





****When you are adding workouts to the challenge, don't forget your Catalyst and Spark prior, and then a half portion of protein after to ensure you are protecting and then feeding the muscles you are working- maximum effectiveness <3 it!

Where do you fit in your exercise? I can't do mornings, so nights are for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment