Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day Two- Through!

Not sure how long I can keep the rhyming up, but I don't shy from a challenge! =)

Day two and life already kicked in...still on DayQuil so breakfast was the same as yesterday and my snacks were as well (pickle nuts anyone?). I pretty much stick to a schedule when I'm working from home because it's easy and it works- why mess with it?






Lunch was not so planned an ended up being on the fly....so we stopped by Quizno's and I was famished (meaning I waited too long to eat) so I knew a salad wasn't going to cut it so I got a small turkey sandwich with every vegi they had on it :)









I remembered to take my before lunch supplements but got so excited to eat I forgot to take my with lunch ones so I took them with dinner...which is why I was starving again by dinner time so I had a hard boiled egg while I cooked dinner- baked salmon and carrots.



Obviously I almost forgot to take a picture again before I scarfed it all down...grrr!








Exercise was Zumba Fitness again, Exhilarate DVD- which basically means you better know what you're doing or be missing a vertebra or something cause that chick on there is ridiculous- the opposite ridiculous of what I looked like trying to copy her....another half serving of protein after my workout and that's it for day 2:)

Zumba advise anyone? I could use it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment