Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hair on Saturday, gone today

Today was a big day for Parky....first hair cut! Who knew something so simple could make a Mom a bit emotional? My baby's growing up too fast already!


Here's the before and after- don't be fooled though, the in between were pretty nar-nar!











Reeling in my food choices in prep for another 24 Day Group Challenge starting tomorrow- bye-bye stuffing and fluff, hello skinny jeans and boots! It's always more encouraging to have a buddy or a group to start with cause it helps with the accountability piece- I'm all about the power in numbers!
Putting left over vegi's from Thanksgiving to good use in my snack today!






Well tomorrow I am back at it full force in my fight against being a Fat Santa this year....ready to kick it up with the exercise and really get some great results at the end of 24 days....thinking it's time for some updated pics at that point! Booyah!

Are you and inside or outside exerciser? I think I'm half&half...or indecisive- I'll let you decide...



No comments:

Post a Comment