Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fight Chubuary- Act Now!

I am thinking I need to order this calendar to keep me motivated through the remaining 40 some odd days of 2012.....
Then again if I put together all the pics of me from last year I could probably make my own....BLAHAHAHAHAHA! :/

Christmas Day 2011
No Fat Santa's! A group of us are actually doing a 24 Day Challenge Round starting Monday 11/26 to Slim Down for Season so if you are looking to shed some of that extra stuffing or even break through a plateau this system is perfect! You can email me for details and contact info at sparkedmom@gmail.com and I can help get you started- the average Challenger loses 8-10lbs and I lost 5 in the first 10 days!
 
What goals are you setting from now until the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment