Monday, November 12, 2012

Sleepless in Gilbert




 



My mom has been here all weekend so I have had really been slacking at getting my posts in everyday- hopefully everyone was out enjoying fun stuff and never noticed! I've had my hands full here for sure! Parky has been cutting molars since Thursday and we couldn't get the fever to break so finally had to take him in on Friday night to the after hours clinic. Found out the poor little guy had an ear infection too! The molars finally broke through yesterday and today is the first time he's been his regular handful and not the ouchy, cranky, handful. Just got these in my last shipment and I think tonight's the night to see if they work cause I really need a good night's rest at this point!







Learned a lot of great info last weekend in CA at my Ladies event so was super excited to get my Mom on some product to help with Menopause symptoms- will keep you posted on how they work for her, but today was day 4 and she says she only had one hot flash today and that isn't normal so good news so far! YAY!







Have to brag on my daughter Alyssa's art for a second cause her talent is really ridiculous- she brought home her Art Club project- chalk drawing on regular black construction paper- WOW!

 
Any good suggestions for teething babies? Cause the best one I've heard involves Tequila...not sure if that was for the gums, me or both...gonna go with both:)


No comments:

Post a Comment