Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Hump'n Hummus Day!!

Hopefully this means I'm on the downhill side of a poopy week! Not only has it been super packed with my Mom here (and now gone), Parky sick, Paul sick, me feeling like I'm coming down with something but refusing to get sick...oh yeah, and I still have a full time job, two other kids, 3 pugs, and a BLAH-G 

You know it's been a bad week when your 12 year old asks you when the last time you showered was...it's worse when you can't remember either...

If I don't have time to shower, I DEFINITELY don't have time to be sick...just sayin! Good thing I'm not working out all the time yet...that could get really bad, really quick. Note to self...more showers- make it work! Plus I notice the dirtier my hair is the shiner my grays are...double yucky!

Made stuffed peppers and chili soup when Mom was down, but forgot to take pics- need to refocus so I keep the ideas flowing for meals and snacks! It's been all about the hummus this week- I totally forgot hummus was a YES food! How did that happen?? I tried to make hummus once and it was super gross- I stick to Sabre and Athenos...Garlic, Red Pepper, and Greek style are my favs!

 
How do you Hummus? Store bought or homemade?









No comments:

Post a Comment