Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blog Postponed Until Further Notice...

After much consideration I have decided to take a time out on blogging or attempting to blog daily for a while...There is a lot going on with my family right now and the added pressure of trying to keep up daily and be somewhat entertaining is pretty much the needle in the haystack right now. Please know team hotness is still in motion and once I am able to wear my Supermom Cape with ease I will be back with vengeance- until then please feel free to email me with any questions you may have as I am still active on the program and helping others- another reason I need to step back so I can devote more energy to helping others change- thank you in advance for understanding :)



UPDATE- I have moved the content of this blog to Facebook so please come by, "Like" me and stay connected- lots of great stuff going on!
https://www.facebook.com/Sparkedmom

Melanie
sparkedmom@gmail.com

1 comment: