Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 6- chili with a chance of snow...




Parky decided today was a great day to wake up at 6:30....why not? It is Saturday after all- why sleep in? I decided since I had to be up anyway when I didn't want to be, why not just get exercise out of the way, so Zumba it was at 7am this morning...





Had leftover red pepper hummus and egg white salad for breakfast, really wasn't that hungry so I just ate it by it's self and got to sneak in a nap while Parky napped :) YAY!



Had a snack bar when I woke up and later on knew I needed to eat lunch but still wasn't feeling a "meal" so I had a chocolate peanut AdvoBar Meal


Figured Parky needed some fresh air so headed out to the park in the stroller and our path was detoured by the AZ Giving Challenge Festival being held at main park and it looked a lot more fun than the park! They had snow, bounce houses, live music and a chili cook off- SOLD!

Parky spent about 10 minutes with the bubbles..






...and 2 1/2 hours in the bounce houses- we only took about a 30 minute break for some chili and music!



He even went down the giant mega-slide 2 times- of course I had to climb up there with him, and for the record I am counting that as another workout for the day- looks easier than it is- Geesh!








Parky and me in the pine tree and snow photo booth...it actually looks like we're cold!







Are you ever too old for slides? I say nope!


No comments:

Post a Comment