Thursday, July 25, 2013

Under Construction

a healthy family, child nutrition, child nutrition program, family and nutrition, family nutrition, healthy family, kids nutrition, nutrition for families, nutrition for kids, Okay, I've had a little hiatus from Blogging- still been living the AdvoLife and LOVING it, getting involved in my church, my community, writing an article for our community magazine......
a healthy family, child nutrition, child nutrition program, family and nutrition, family nutrition, healthy family, kids nutrition, nutrition for families, nutrition for kids,


..and THEN a good friend suggests.....




"You should do a BLOG!!".....and here we are again- TA-DA!!



So bear with me while a re-vamp the blog in a different direction so it's a bit more RELAVANT and USEFUL. Excited to see where it goes this time around and in the meantime enjoy my 15 seconds of fame!

<3 Melanie
My Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment