Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolution Solution--Set GOALS

Year after year I "resolve" to do x,y,z, which means I resolve to lose weight, save money, be a better Mom..pretty vague hence how do I even know if I've succeeded? I don't, so even if I've made progress I mentally wrestle with the feeling that it wasn't enough, all because I resolved (which sounds icky and like someone is ripping something precious away from you finally just give up and let them have it) rather than laying out a PLAN.

 I love the fresh start of a brand stinking NEW Year all laid out ahead of me like a chose your own adventure game board- the Year is my Oyster right now- delicious! So THIS year I resolved to toss the resolutions and set some GOALS- even though I have no idea what awesomeness this year holds, by mapping out where I'd like to GROW I will have a better basis for making choices in harmony with my heart!


Happy Goal Setting in 2014!

Healthy New Year, Family Goal Planning, Goal Setting for Busy Mom
Courtesy of AdvoArmy

2 comments:

  1. Just printed this out and I am going to fill it out! Looking forward to some positive changes in 2014 in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great you can use it too! I love that it covers all parts of living a FULL life and you are off to a great start in setting your goals!

      Delete