Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 1 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

8.21.2012

Woke up at 8am to do my weigh-in/measure/pics. Not Happy. Didn't expect today to be easy so just going to get through it.

Weight 163.0 (seriously...WTH)
Right Arm: 12 1/12
Abdomen: 38
Chest: 38 3/4 (I am 3/4 of an inch from people having the right to ask me if I'm preggo- WTH!)
Waist: 33 1/2
Hips: 43
Right Thigh: 28
Right Calf: 15 1/2
Fat Caliper: 24mm (which from the chart they provide says I am in the "average" range :/

Pic: .....promise to add by "before" pic when I feel like I'm making some progress- YES I am chicken, AND I'm using it as motivation right now...so please be patient!

Time to Face the Fiber Cleanse- mixed the packet of spark (energy drink) and the packet of fiber drink with my 8 oz of water from the gallon jug (to make sure I drink 1 gallon of water a day). Mixed it up in my Ninja and threw in a straw- BLECH! It really is mind over matter on this one and I had to add more water at the end which was a mistake because it just made more of it drink- NOT my fav.

Thought I would be an over achiever because I had read to boost the cleanse eat only fruits/vegis for all of day one. That worked till lunch as I was STARVING all day I threw some egg whites on my salad. My sponsor checked in with me and promptly told me I MUST eat the protein so I am thinking I keep it simple and just follow the plan.

In other news....my fiance Paul told me this morning that he is making up his own diet called the Water Diet cause it's cheap. He literally just drank water all day until about 3 then ate a whole packet of turkey bacon- will keep you posted in case it's the next medical breakthrough no one has discovered.


UPDATE- Pics added...
Mom, diet, weightloss, losing post baby weight, weightloss products
...here it is..front pic :/

Mom, losting post baby weight, weightloss, weightloss products
....and side pic... :/

Are you on Day 1 of The 24 Day Challenge? What changes are you excited to see? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment