Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 2 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

8.22.12

Woke up at 5am this morning and tried to go back to sleep but was AWAKE. Um....okay. Took my wake up dose of spark and catalyst and decided since I was already up and  no one else was it was a great time to do some Zumba. My oldest came in about 30 minutes later and told me I was scarring her...to be honest I was freaking myself out a little. Not sure if this stuff is working or the moons aligned or something but figured I might as well take advantage of the extra energy when I have it!

Time to Face the Fiber Cleanse: so today I decided
warm=bad,
more water=more to drink,
solution: cocktail shaker! Genious!- Right?

 I took my 8oz of water, fiber packet, packet of Advocare Spark Engergy Drink, and 3 icecubes and shook the heck out of that stuff, poured it in a bomber glass and bascially drank it like a shot. Classy? not so much. Effective? YES!

Overall: ate the protein as scheduled and was not starving all day, so that was definately a bonus! Wasn't really tired all day until 10 when I headed to bed. Still struggling to finish the Gallon of water but almost there- pretty happy with my progress.

Are you on Day 2 of The 24 Day Challenge? How are you facing the fiber? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment