Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 10 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

08.30.2012

Last night was the first night I attempted "Eating Out" on the Challenge and I was scared to death, but figured if this is the life change I hope it is I am going to have to jump into reality at some point! It wasn't nearly has hard or terrifying as I imagined- we ate at Logan's Steakhouse and I had the grilled chicken with veggie skewers as my side dish. By-passing the mushrooms dang near did me in (eating fungus during the cleanse is counter-productive), but I held it together like a champ! Crazy part is that when you are eating every few hours you aren't starving when you get to the restaurant so by-passing the peanuts and the bread weren't as bad as I imagined:)

News to note- LAST DAY OF THE HERBAL CLEANSE!!!! into the Zig Zag Weight loss next, CAN'T WAIT!

In other news....Mr. Water Diet's pants were falling off today...I keep telling him he needs to eat, if he passes out at some point I am seriously taking a picture and posting it!

and SPECIAL DELIVERY TODAY!!!

losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet
I <3 you FedEx Driver!





Are you on Day 10 of The 24 Day Challenge? Which phase 2 are you planning on doing? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment