Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 11 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

08.31.2012

10 Day Cleanse Results
(drum roll please.....)
 
 
First moment of truth so far and I'M LOVIN' IT!!
 
 
Weight: 158 (down 5lbs)
Right Arm: 12 1/4 (down 1/4')
Abdomen: 36 (down 2')
Chest: 38 (down 3/4')
Waist: 32 (down 1 1/2')
Hips: no change
Right Thigh: 27 (down 1')
Right Calf: 15 (down 1/2')
 
Total during the cleanse- 5lbs and 6' LOST!!!!!



Mom, herbal cleanse, losing post baby weight, weight loss products
Starting to see subtle changes already!!Is that a waist coming back?



 
 
Overall review of the first 10 days: My energy level stays even throughout the day, I do add an extra Spark kick around 4pm and other than that the plan is set perfect. My milk supply hasn't been affected in any way and I have only been hungry a couple times- mostly due to waiting too long to eat. It does seem a bit overwhelming in the beginning but really it's the same thing every day and after a couple days you work it right into your everyday routine so really it's not as time consuming as it looks.
 
Ahead: the Burn Phase! YAY!
 
In other news...This morning I found myself counting out my remaining Catalyst pills like a crack addict....should I be concerned?



Are you on Day 11 of The 24 Day Challenge? How did you on the cleanse? How are you feeling so far? Leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment