Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 3 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

8.23.12

Time to get real about this "Cleansing" process with a little section I am going to call,
In the Loo....cause let's be serious- when you are cleansing there really is one way for the stuff to come out. I'm going to be as tactful as possible about this but I really feel SOMEONE needs to be talking about it cause I "googled-it" and few people dare mention, so here is my personal (edited) experience and what I was able to find out:

What should I expect?
Pretty much everyone is different so the range is pretty broad here. The Advocare consensus is you should be "regular" with at LEAST one "Loo" trip a day or there may be nutrition intake issues. Evidently I am on the opposite end of the spectrum as I have been In the Loo A LOT in the last couple days and the view varies to the point of disturbing- hence the googling. Will leave you with that...

What is normal?
Again, the range is broad- I even read about a guy finding a penny from 1974 and another woman found a wad of crayons In the Loo. I personally haven't found anything that exciting but I can say I have been spending a lot of time in the Loo the last couple days.

What isn't normal?
If a penny or crayons are normal finds I really don't have anything for you here- maybe any thing ALIVE should be of concern? Use your own discretion...

What should YOU expect?
Most motivating thing I read from another Challenger- "If it's not coming OUT, it's not coming OFF"
So my personal opinion is if you're spending a lot of time In the Loo, it's probably working so make yourself comfortable and don't stray too far from it.

In other news...So I guess a man cannot live on water alone- though he is trying like all heck. He did add Kashi cereal in the AM, turkey for lunch, and Boca burgers for dinner. He's down 2lbs today AND he weighed at night, AFTER he ate...really?

Are you on Day 3 of The 24 Day Challenge? What challenges are you experiencing? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment