Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 4 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

8.25.2012

losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet
My New BFF- Mr. Mocha Chocolate!!
 
First day of NOT having to Face the Fiber Cleanse- whoohoo! Tried to mix it up for breakfast today with egg whites, cherry tomatoes, and steamed sweet potatoes and my thoughts were probably the same as yours right now....YUCK! I literally couldn't choke it down so I broke into the second phase boxes and stole a Mocha Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake (as it does list it on the meal options if you bought extra). BEST idea EVER! I mixed the powder with 9 oz of COLD water and 2 ice cubes in the Ninja and whalah!- MOCHA CHOCOLATE SHAKE! Love it! THIS is my new breakfast, it was delish, and kept me satisfied until snack time- just can't say enough about them. If you do decide to take The 24 Day Challenge- buy extra, cause I will be ordering more today.

Are you on Day 4 of The 24 Day Challenge? What are you making for breakfast? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment