Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 5 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

8.25.12

So pretty much every night I am waking up a couple times to go to the bathroom as it is taking me the whole day to drink my entire Gallon of water so I am still drinking it all the way to bed time. In fact the last couple nights I even poured the last cup and set in on the nightstand in case I woke up thirsty. Something I have noticed the last couple middle of the night trips, is that when I get up  I swear my body is "on fire" when I wake up! I've had the feeling before when I tried the Atkins diet and I attributed it to when your metabolism is kicking in and you get really hot- so maybe my body is literally burning off fat while I sleep!

....or I'm going into menopause?
....sleep deprived hallucination?

....had to Google-it, actually found information regarding how metabolism works and the fact that during exercise your body burns 80% glucose and 20% fats and during sleep those numbers reversed! check out the full details here

Are you on Day 5 of The 24 Day Challenge? How is your water intake going? Any ideas for working more into the day?Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment