Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 6 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

8.26.2012

Halfway through the 10 Day Cleanse, (the first 10 days of The 24 Day Challenge)! I'm feeling really good, sleeping better, and I'm only feeling really tired when I stay up past 10pm, though I have really tried to be in bed by, or shortly after 10pm. Taking that as a win-win- and WIN! Though I am not weighing in again until I am done with at least the 10 Day Cleanse, I can already tell by clothes are fitting better and my body is changing and I can't wait to see where this takes me!

Which has prompted me to start looking at what my long term goals are with these products. Since Advocare products are only sold from Distributors you are either paying retail from a Distributor or you become one and pay wholesale. Since I already need another box of meal replacement shakesmeal replacement shakes and Mr. Water Diet has decided he wants to do the 10 Day Cleanse the end of next week I have decided I don't want to pay retail going forward and have taken the Advocare Independent Distributorship plunge- cause this girl doesn't pay full price for ANYTHING:)


AND they gave me own site already-  Check Me Out!!

Yep, I'm Fancy like that!

Are you on Day 6 of The 24 Day Challenge? How are you feeling on the cleanse so far? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment