Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 7 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

08.27.2012

For three days in a row now I have finished my whole gallon of water! Pretty stoked about that, I think the protein shakes threw me over the edge with those last few ounces that had been left over each day.

I am finding that salads are super easy for lunch and this is what is becoming my "go to" salad, I'm going to call it the Costco special- (the actual bag of chicken is 3+ times larger than the one below but it's buried in my freezer and would have taken up the whole picture) : D

 
losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet

losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet
 Delish! Frozen chicken breasts are the way to go- super easy to cook and are still really moist and flavorful (I saute w/lemon wedges, garlic, and pepper)- even better in the oven if you have the 50 minutes to bake them.


Are you on Day 7 of The 24 Day Challenge? What are you having for lunch? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment