Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 8 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

08.28.2012

So on day 8 it's time to Face the Fiber Cleanse again....thought it would be easier since I already survived the first three days of it on days 1-3- NOPE! Still mind over matter- just power through it. Also after a couple days of "normal-ish" In the Loo trips today is back to yuck- so head's up on that one;)

I also started to break out on my face and chest a bit, so hopefully it's the last of all the toxins leaving! On a happier note I only have 2 more cleanse days and it's onto the Fat Burning Fiesta- Bring It! They give you two choices, the simple one (which still has carbs) or the zig-zag over achiever's method, um-yep, that's for THIS girl! So my goal is to attempt that one and see how it goes (everything is adjustable, and you really want to adjust if you are breastfeeding and need to) personally, I need the most bang for my buck on these lbs melting away!

I feel pretty great all the way around, I am trying to listen to my body better and go to sleep when I actually get tired because I have to remember that my body is working hard even if I'm not and rest is essential to weight loss. I'm sleeping better, waking easier, surviving without Coffee (had no idea that was possible!), and am loving the Spark Energy Drink- fruit punch is the BEST!


Are you on Day 8 of The 24 Day Challenge? What changes are you experiencing so far? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment