Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 14 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

09.03.2012

I've been cruising along and totally forgot that I'm already past the halfway point! WHOOHOO! Yesterday we took on the typical Memorial Day Weekend home improvement project and decided to work on finishing the baby's room. Only 14 months later....pretty good for him being unexpected AND having to turn the den into a 4th bedroom. I'll post completed pics tomorrow as we still have one wall to finish detailing today.

It's was a bit harder to manage the plan while undertaking a big project, I pretty much nailed the food but totally forgot to take my Catalyst before my first snack of the day so I added it with before my second snack. I failed to finish my gallon of water, so I obviously wasn't drinking enough throughout the day. Way too tired to cook and didn't plan ahead so dinner was Chipolte Salad Bowl (lettuce, chicken, onions/peppers, pico)- Deelish!

Waking up this morning I am sooo sore- I always do the bottom half of the walls so I'm definitely counting all those squats as a workout! That would make three times during the Challenge I have "worked out" if anyone is keeping track (one zumba session, a dog walk, and painting squats).

Energy Level: 8- I am really feeling the focus kick in, especially after Spark or even yesterday I took one of the SLAM shots and loved it! Even on an empty stomach I had no issues- which I could never do with other brands of energy drinks or shots. Overall I'm feeling pretty awesome- I'm sleeping good, and getting a lot more done during the day- <3 it!

In other news: You CAN paint without drinking beer..who knew!


losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet
Chicken Salad Lunch- YUM





Are you on Day 14 of The 24 Day Challenge? How are you doing on the burn/refuel days? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment