Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 15 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

09.04.2012

I really can't believe how fast the 24 days is going, and at the same time I am already starting to plan my "Free Day" (day 23 of The Challenge). Not obsessing yet, just dreaming a bit- I joked to Mr Water Diet yesterday that I may need to take the day off to fit it all in...okay, so maybe I'm obsessing a teeny bit!

Major painting is done in the baby's room- and my legs are STILL killing me- they are so sore:/
losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet

losing post baby weight, weight loss products, diet

My oldest is quite the artist so once everything is cured she's going to do race themed murals on three walls so will keep you posted on our progress- hopefully by the time he's 18 we will have it done~ XD

Still struggled a bit with the plan yesterday, failed to finish my water and remembered to take my Catalyst today, but forgot to take the MNS Max 3 packet that goes with it 20-30 min before lunch. So basically I had to take them and stare at my delicious looking salad for 20 min....
.....insert McKayla Maroney's Olympic Grimace Here........
 
Overall I did pretty good, but I am learning I need to spend a little more planning on non-work days; dinner planning, getting all my water in, and taking my packets on time.
 
 
Are you on Day 15 of The 24 Day Challenge? How are you planning success on challenging days? Leave a comment!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment