Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 16 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

09.05.2012

Today I decided I'm over tuna fish for lunch- think I will mix it up with some shrimp instead. See how I saved the yummier option for when it started to get blah? It's not on the food portion list but I know it's a lean protein so I'm taking the chance. I am starting to notice I am super grumpy the last couple days, not sure if it's the lack of carbs, lack of my wine-down-time, or timing of the month....maybe everything combined- eek! Hopefully it eases up a bit as I am starting to annoy myself with my own grumpiness.

Highlight of yesterday....another special delivery!!!YAY


after baby weight loss, diet, weight loss products
Mr. Water Diet's Cleanse has arrived...


My meal replacement shakes arrived just in time and because I didn't order fast enough I actually had to do without catalyst yesterday :/ So I am sharing this bottle and placing an order today for another bottle. Also got in another "execise" activity today as we took advantage of the cooler weather and walked the dogs last night. Which makes 4 "exercise" sessions so far during The Challenge- really making sure I don't over do it here! XD


In other news....after already losing 11 lbs Mr. Water Diet is starting the cleanse today, and I have a feeling he's going to rock it out...dang MEN!

UPDATE 09.12.2012- I found out shrimp is NOT a good choice because of the fact it is very low in protein- infact all bottom feeders are...which reminds me of some Ex's I have XD

Are you on Day 16 of The 24 Day Challenge? Are you experiencing any emotional changes? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment