Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 17 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

09.06.2012

This morning brought another spurt of waking up at the crack of dawn and being wide awake...still weird to me, but I'm not one to waste extra hours in a day. Since there's only two times a day you can actually be outside in AZ right now and not melt (early morning/late at night) I decided it would be a great time to walk to the neighborhood Redbox and return the movie we rented two days ago. Parky wasn't as excited about this outing as I was...


hmm...where have we seen THIS face before?

Evidently the air in his toes changed his mind
 

















After this morning's adventure I have decided to add a goal to my list...smaller thighs! I refuse to rant but can I just say it's probably like the #2 reason overweight/out of shape people don't exercise! I'll have to put some thought into what #1 is but I'm positive "shorts riding up" is #2, top 3 at least!- SUPER ANNOYING!!

In other news...Mr. Water Diet started the 10 Day cleanse yesterday and so far it's been pretty uneventful...stay tuned...


Are you on Day 17 of The 24 Day Challenge? How has your energy level been? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment