Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 18 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

09.07.2012

Not gonna lie, starting the countdown already....I think I've pulled out the calendar twice..okay multiply that by like 3...- 6 days left starting tomorrow and counting the last day, 5 if you start tomorrow and don't count the last day (as the last day is a FREE day)! I am excited about the free day, which I have decided to stay focused and not go overboard- I don't want to undo my 23 days of work and progress, but I am MOST excited about weighing, measuring, and new pics- who knew?

Any guesses on what I miss the MOST so far on The 24 Day Challenge? Wine?... Sweets?... Potato Chips?.....NOPE...it's SALT! I freakin miss salt! I probably over-salt anyway, but per the plan you are supposed to stay away from added salt so I can't tell you how many meals I have thought, hmmm....this is pretty good but it needs SALT! Oh well, it's a small price to pay in bringing sexy back.

It's pouring down rain here AND Parky was up every two hours last night, not sure if it was the storm or teething again, but I kinda slept in and was late to work today....TGIF!


diet, post baby weight loss, weight loss products, low calorie energy
My new BFF AdvoCare Spark Energy! and Sparky XD- get me through the day Boys!

In other news....If you've been following me you know that Mr. Water Diet is on the 10 Day Cleanse now- it's been pretty easy for him so far with zero distracting Loo Trips AND he's down 2lbs a day so far! WOWSERS!

Are you on Day 18 of The 24 Day Challenge? What is your favorite flavor of AdvoCare Spark Energy? Leave a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment