Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 20 of Mom on The 24 Day Challenge

09.09.12

Was proud of myself for planning ahead yesterday, I feel good that I'm able to incorporate everything into whatever I'm doing for the day quite easily. We had a lot of errands planned for yesterday after breakfast so "thinking ahead" I threw my snack of cashews in my purse.and Then I realized that everything was so small and portable I could just grab some AdvoCare Spark Energy packets, as well as my before lunch and at lunch MNS Max 3 packets just in case we stayed out longer than planned. Well, we stayed out longer than planned and because I was PREPARED, I was able to stay on plan as if I was home! YAY! Lunch was Chipolte salad and Spark!


mom, diet, weighloss after baby, weight loss products, AdvoCare
Salad bowl with grilled vegi's, chicken, and pico- Oh My!!

Then not sure if I didn't eat enough or the day was so long I was STARVING by 9pm and water wasn't cutting it. I took 3 Catalyst and waited the half hour and was still really hungry so I had a hard boiled egg and another full glass of water and headed to bed. Unfortunately when the baby woke up at 3:38am I was STARVING again! What the heck??? Usually I'm not hungry when I get up with him in the middle of the night so this was super annoying. I followed Mr. Water Diet's trick and just drank water until the hunger pains went away and I got my butt back to bed- good news is I survived!  I am going to better track/weigh my proteins going forward to make sure I'm getting enough throughout the day.


Are you on Day 20 of The 24 Day Challenge? Are you having any hunger issues? How do you handle it? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment