Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 21 on The 24 Day Challenge

09.10.2012

Well if anyone had any grand delusions that I was following the plan perfectly, let me clear them up now as I have solved the mystery of why I was STARVING the last post. If you look carefully at the picture I posted of my Chipolte lunch yesterday and then look at the picture below of what I found in my purse today at Walgreens you should be able to figure it out....


diet, weight loss after baby, weight loss product, weight loss
What the [insert expletive here]?!?!?#FAIL


Yes, those are my 2 packets of MNS Max 3 that I was SUPPOSED to take with my lunch yesterday! Awesome to know that these supplements are working so well because that is the only time (besides day 1 when I didn't eat enough protein) that I have been super hungry on The Challenge. Not so awesome that I was a such a Ding-bat that I remembered to take a picture of my lunch but not my supplements...which I am sure had nothing to do with the fact that my 14 month old kept throwing his quesadilla pieces at the older couple sitting next to us, AND trying to defy gravity by escaping the highchair, all while attempting to get the attention of the female baby across the restaurant by yelling at her...I have decided I'm leaving them in my purse in case I have another Ding-bat moment in the future and forget to pack them...which is pretty much guaranteed.



Are you on Day 21 of The 24 Day Challenge? What road bumps have you come across so far and how did you handle them? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment